By sending an e-mail at the Administrator’s e-mail address you give your consent to adding your electronic mail address to a contact list with Ciśnieniowe Odlewanie Metalu „M&R” Małgorzata Syrowy, ul. Krakowska 54, 32-010 Łuczyce, Poland, NIP 945-104-02-36, acting as the data Administrator (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
The data contained in the communication including an e-mail address are processed by the Administrator in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you, particularly, to process enquiries, handle complaints regarding the Administrator’s products or services, or in other purposes arising from the content of your communication in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
- w celu zawarcia i realizacji ewentualnej umowy pomiędzy Tobą a Administratorem zgodnie z
art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b) RODO;
- to conclude and execute an agreement between you and the Administrator in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
- to implement the Administrator’s marketing operations in the Administrator’s legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR and pursuant to your declarations of will regarding marketing communication submitted to the Administrator. Consent to marketing communication (such as receiving commercial information by electronic mail or by phone for direct marketing purposes) can be withdrawn at any time with no effect on the compliance with the legislation on data processing carried out based on consent obtained before its withdrawal.
A data subject has the right to demand that the Administrator allows him or her access to the data provided, as well as the possibility to have them amended, deleted or to restrict the data processing, as well as to object the processing, and the right to data transfer and the right to file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The provided personal data can be forwarded to the following categories of recipients:
1. external sales companies,
The Administrator stores personal data for a time required for attaining specific goals, that is:
- for rendering of a service/delivering a product for the user – for a time necessary for the Administrator to complete the ordered service or to deliver the product for the User.
In case of any inquiries or problems related to data processing please contact the Administrator by mail at: ul. Krakowska 54, 32-010 Łuczyce, Poland; or by e-mail at: email@example.com.