Acting as the data administrator, Ciśnieniowe Odlewanie Metalu „M&R” Małgorzata Syrowy ensures safety of data provided by Users. The Administrator also ensures that Users are properly informed of rights and responsibilities related to personal data processing, particularly with respect to the personal data protection legislation specified under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The “User” is defined as any natural person using the website www.odlewniamr.pl or electronic services available via the Website who is the data subject.
The personal data provided by the User on the Website www.odlewniamr.pl are administered by Ciśnieniowe Odlewanie Metalu „M&R” Małgorzata Syrowy with its seat at: ul. Krakowska 54, 32-010 Łuczyce, Poland, NIP: 945-104-02-36, (hereinafter referred to as “the Administrator”).
I. . Using the Website by the User and personal data protection
1. Using the Website www.odlewniamr.pl is anonymous and does not require the User to register or to provide any data that would allow the Administrator to identify the User in a direct or indirect manner within the meaning of the provisions specified under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) while using the Website.
2. The Administrator allows Users on the Website solely to browse the content published therein. The Administrator does not allow any functionalities on the Websites that could allow Users to directly share personal data on the Website. However, the User can share his own personal data by contacting the Administrator at the address provided in the Administrator’s contact details (e-mail address, mail address, phone number) or by establishing a trade relationship with the Administrator (conclusion of an agreement).
3. The Website Administrator reserves the right to collect and process anonymous statistical data regarding Users to become aware of their preferences and to verify whether rules for using the Website are respected. The above data do not constitute personal data under the GDPR and are not protected under these provisions.
II. Cookie Files
1. The Website Administrator informs that when using the Website, the User’s device is saving short text information known as “cookie files”. “Cookie” files contain IT data such as: name of the website they come from, time they are being stored on the User’s end device, saved parameters and statistics, and a unique number. “Cookie” files are forwarded to the Website server via the web browser installed on the User’s end device.
2. “Cookie” files are used on the Website for the purpose of:
a. ensuring technical correctness and continuity of a session between the Website server and the User’s end device;
b. optimising the use of the Website by the User and adapting the display mode on the User’s end device;
c. ensuring safety of using the Website;
d. collecting visit statistics of the Website that support its structure and content improvement;
e. displaying on the User’s end device advertising content optimised to the User’s preferences.
3. The Website employs two types of “cookie” files: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session cookies” are files that are automatically deleted from the User’s end device after the User signs out from the Website or leaves the Website pages or turns the web browser off. “Persistent cookies” are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User. “Persistent cookies” are installed on the User’s end device only with his consent.
4. The Website Administrator informs that:
a. web browsers accept installation of “cookie” files on the User’s end device by default. Every User of the Website can change “cookie” file settings at any time in the web browser they are using so that the browser automatically block “cookie” files or each time inform the User of them being installed on his end device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods for using “cookie” files is available in the Website User’s web browser settings.
b. limiting the use of “cookie” files by the User may hinder proper display of the information available on the Website.
5. “Cookie” files installed on the Website User’s end device may be used by the Website Administrator’s advertisers or business partners.
6. The content of “cookie” files does not allow the Website Administrator to determine the User’s identity.
7. Website Administrator has the exclusive access to “cookie” files processed by the Website server.
IV. Contact Information